Because of full moon and our meeting, I made some moon biscuits. Here is the recipe and couple of pictures. ^^
2 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
3dl wheat flour
1,5-2dl potatoflour (or just 4,5-5dl wheat flour)
1. Whip soft butter, sugar and ginger powder together.
2. Add egg.
3. Add flours and baking powder. Put in the fridge.
4. Roll dough until it's about 4 millimetres thick.
5. Take moons with a mold and bake them in 200 C about 7-10 minutes.
6. And if you want, when biscuits are cooler, you can brush some cooking silver powder to the biscuits' surface.