torstai 15. syyskuuta 2011

Day 4 - life of a dogsitter

Today I visited in my parents home (where I really live) and I took a nap. Nothing special.

Minka wanted to chase bunnies, but instead we went to a long night walk, across the dark forest. And it wasn't so scary that I pondered. Actually, it wasn't scary at all! Normally I don't go in a forest in night, because it scares me too much, but on the other hand I wasn't alone today. :)

And what people normally scares in a forest? I think that we scare two things:

1. Our inherited fear of "what if there is beasts?"
2. Nature / world spirits. We sense something and our imagination runs like an unicorn, and we can imagine all kind of things hanging out in the forest.

But now, if you don't mind, we're going to sleep. See ya tomorrow!

PS. I baked an amazing delicious apple pie.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti