tiistai 13. syyskuuta 2011

Day 2 - Life of a dogsitter

The morning walk done. Food done - I even heated it a little bit, I read that dog sometimes doesn't like fridge-cold food.

Today I'm going again in the art gallery. My friend (and my crush) is going to see it. Usually only few people visit there. It's a little bit sad, because we have used much time to create the gallery. And there so amazing photos and paintings. :)

Btw, If you are interested of it, here's an address:
Aleksis Kiven katu 50, Helsinki
open only in this week: Tuesday 11-16, Wednesday 11-18


We saw a tiny two-pointed ladybug in my bed. I think it is a good fortune sign. I let it go to a balcony. And today we saw six gooses flying over us. It was cool. ^^

Now I must to eat breakfast, brush my hair and teeth... It's so sleepy here, rain knocking on the window, a fluffy dog playing, music waving from tv... But I can't go to bed, besides I fall asleep. :D



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti